August 16 is the National Tale A Joke Day! Yes, this is a real holiday! With our intensive research, we can not find out who is the creator or origin of this holiday. We do have some article about this holiday at the links below. However, why we need a reason to tell a joke 🙂
How to observe
Visit Laugh Break, then tell a joke to your friends, family members, and enemies. Laugh, have fun and enjoy!
- National Day Calendar: https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-tell-a-joke-day-august-16/
- National Today: https://nationaltoday.com/national-tell-joke-day/
More fun and useless facts:
- 12% of all Coca-Cola in America is drunk during breakfast
- The Moon is Covered With 400,000 Pounds of Human Trash
- Human saliva contains a painkiller call opiorphin that is six time more powerful than morphine
- There are roughly 200 corpses on Mount Everest that are used as way points for climbers.
- The Hobbit Day [Fun Facts about Hobbits]