The volume of the Earth’s moon is the same as the volume of the Pacific Ocean.
We love to hear your comments about this fact. Please leave a comment below, and let me know what you think!
More fun and useless facts:
- There are roughly 200 corpses on Mount Everest that are used as way points for climbers.
- A red blood cell can make a complete circuit of your body in 20 seconds
- Human saliva contains a painkiller call opiorphin that is six time more powerful than morphine
- 40 funny Useless Facts [that everyone should know]
- This only happens in Florida