People are 1% Shorter in the evening than in the morning. This is because during normal activities during the day the cartilage in our knees and intervertebral discs slowly compress. When you go to sleep and rest the cartilage goes back to normal.
More fun and useless facts:
- There are 10 times as many stars in the known universe than sands in the world
- Medieval Spiral staircases in Castles
- US has almost 25% of the world’s prison population
- There are roughly 200 corpses on Mount Everest that are used as way points for climbers.
- The Moon is Covered With 400,000 Pounds of Human Trash