March 19 is National Let’s Laugh Day. This is the day to remind you to laugh with someone you love! Laughter is also the best medicine to keep you healthy, mentally and psychically!
How to observe
Just like National Tell A Joke Day, the best way to observe this holiday is by visiting Laugh Break. Then tell a joke to your friends, family members, and enemies. Laugh, have fun and enjoy!
You can go to the comedy club if you really want to 🙂
More fun and useless facts:
- 40 funny Useless Facts [that everyone should know]
- 12% of all Coca-Cola in America is drunk during breakfast
- All 10 of the most venomous snakes in the world live in Australia
- CPR can double or triple a persons chance of survival after cardiac arrest
- There are roughly 200 corpses on Mount Everest that are used as way points for climbers.