Coffee bean are not beans, instead they are berry pits. Even though the coffee beans are seeds, they are referred to as “beans” because of they looks like beans.
Source: Wikipedia – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_bean
More fun and useless facts:
- May 31st is National Macaroon Day
- Human saliva contains a painkiller call opiorphin that is six time more powerful than morphine
- A cat’s jaw cannot move sideways
- You only need 10 hours & 33 minutes played all of the Beatles’ singles and albums back to back from 1960 to 1970
- 40 funny Useless Facts [that everyone should know]