Coffee bean are not beans, instead they are berry pits. Even though the coffee beans are seeds, they are referred to as “beans” because of they looks like beans.
Source: Wikipedia – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_bean
We love to hear your comments about this fact. Please leave a comment below, and let me know what you think!
More fun and useless facts:
- Human saliva contains a painkiller call opiorphin that is six time more powerful than morphine
- The Moon is Covered With 400,000 Pounds of Human Trash
- A lethal dose of caffeine is about 50 double espressos
- There are 10 times as many stars in the known universe than sands in the world
- Medieval Spiral staircases in Castles