A human body has 100 trillion cells! I don’t know how many are 100 trillion. I stop counting a 100.
We love to hear your comments about this fact. Please leave a comment below, and let me know what you think!
More fun and useless facts:
- When trying out a new pen, 97% of people write their own name
- Only 1 in 2,000,000,000 will live to be 116 or older
- Human saliva contains a painkiller call opiorphin that is six time more powerful than morphine
- You only need 10 hours & 33 minutes played all of the Beatles’ singles and albums back to back from 1960 to 1970
- The Moon is Covered With 400,000 Pounds of Human Trash