This is called natal teeth. Natal teeth happen in only about 1 in 2,500 births, said a pediatric dentist at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.
We love to hear your comments about this fact. Please leave a comment below, and let me know what you think!
More fun and useless facts:
- The Hobbit Day [Fun Facts about Hobbits]
- A human cell contains enough DNA information to fill 1000 600 page books
- Artificial intelligence can predict which movies will succeed simply from plot summaries
- The Moon is Covered With 400,000 Pounds of Human Trash
- Only 1 in 2,000,000,000 will live to be 116 or older