Skip to content
- A programmer is someone who solves a problem you didn’t know you had in a way you don’t understand.
- An auditor is someone who arrives after the battle and bayonets all the wounded.
- A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain. (Mark Twain)
- An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday did not happen today.
- A statistician is someone who is good with numbers but lacks the personality to be an accountant.
- A mathematician is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that is not there.
- A topologist is a man who does not know the difference between a coffee cup and a doughnut.
- A lawyer is a person who writes a 10,000-word document and calls it a “brief.”
- A psychologist is a man who watches everyone else when a beautiful girl enters the room.
- A professor is one who talks in someone else’s sleep.
- A consultant is someone who takes the watch off your wrist and tells you the time.
- A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to Antarctica in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
More Funny Clean Jokes for You: