Here is the list of 36 Stuff To Ponder you are looking for!
- If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
- Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, only to be troubled and insecure?
- What’s another word for synonym?
- Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do “practice”?
- When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
- When you open a bag of cotton balls, is the top one meant to be thrown away?
- Where do forest rangers go to “get away from it all”?
- Why this is no mouse-flavored cat foods?
- Why do they report power outages on TV?
- What should you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?
- Is it possible to be totally partial?
- If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
- Would a fly that loses its wings be called a walk?
- Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
- If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?
We are wondering the same thing. There are 20 more things to ponder.
- If a turtle loses his shell, is it naked or homeless?
- Why are there Braille signs on drive-up ATM’s?
- If women wear a pair of pants, a pair of glasses, and a pair of ear-rings, why don’t they wear a pair of bras?
- What is a “free” gift? Aren’t all gifts free?
- After eating, do amphibians have to wait one hour before getting out of the water?
- If white wine goes with fish, do white grapes go with sushi?
- Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor but book publishers aren’t afraid to have a Chapter 11?
- How can there be self-help groups?
- Why do you need a driver’s license to buy liquor when you can’t drink and drive?
- Why gas stations sell cigarettes sold when they prohibit smoking in there?
The answers to those questions are…
- If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
- Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
- If olive oil comes from olives where does baby oil come from?
- What happened to the first 6 “ups”?
- If an orange is orange, why isn’t a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?
- Why do feet smell and noses run?
- If someone has a mid-life crisis while playing hide and seek, does he automatically lose because he can’t find himself?
- If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?
- I found a book in the library with the title “How to Read a Book” if you can’t read a book how can you read a book on how to read a book?
- Why do manufacturers of ladders put stickers on the top step of ladders warning you not to step on that step? Wouldn’t it be better if there was no step to step on?
- If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?
For more about stuff to ponder, check out Things to Ponder.