Top Ten of the Silliest Questions Asked by Cruise Ship Passengers (by Paul Grayson, Cruise Director for Royal Caribbean Cruise Line)
- Do these steps go up or down?
- What do you do with the beautiful ice carvings after they melt?
- Which elevator do I take to get to the front of the ship?
- Does the crew sleep on the ship?
- Is this island completely surrounded by water?
- Does the ship make its own electricity?
- Is it salt water in the toilets?
- What elevation are we at?
- There’s a photographer on board who takes photos and displays them the next day… the question asked … If the pictures aren’t marked, how will I know which ones are mine?
- What time is the Midnight Buffet being served?
If you like this, please share~