- A pizza can get to your house faster than an ambulance.
- There are handicap parking places in front of skating rink.
- Sick people must walk to the back of the drugstore to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes in the front.
- Banks leave both vault doors open, but pens are chained to the counters.
- Expensive cars sit in the driveways and useless junk fills the garages.
- People use voice mail to screen calls and call waiting to catch every call they might miss.
- Drive-Up ATM machines feature Braille lettering.
If you like this, please share: