- I can’t reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)
- Sorry, Officer, I didn’t realize my radar detector wasn’t plugged in.
- Aren’t you the guy from the Village People?
- Hey, you must have been doing about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
- Are you Andy or Barney?
- I though you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
- You’re not gonna check the trunk, are you?
- Gee, Officer, that’s terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning!
- Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
- When the Officer says “Your eyes look re, have you been drinking?” You probably shouldn’t respond with, “Officer you eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?
- I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around… That’s how far ahead of me they are.
For more things you should say when pulled over, check out 15 things not to say when getting pulled over
If you like this, please share~